Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My husband, the rock

Well, it's been almost a year, so I better get back to this blogging thing. Unfortunately, I have given up on being profound and this will likely turn into rantings and cute stories related to my husband and children. But hey, you aren't paying for this entertainment, so if it no longer interests you I won't feel too bad.

Last night I got to bed late, as usual. And at least an hour later than my husband, as usual. At 1:45 Nate (the little one) woke screaming and I went in to get him after the required trip to the bathroom to see if he'd stop before I was done. No such luck. Steve is still peacefully sleeping. Finally got Nate to sleep around 3:00, but he would not go back in his crib, so I resigned myself to sleeping in there for a bit. Woke again a little later and he was passed out enough to go back in his crib. Go back to our room and my alarm is going off quite loudly. Steve is still in dreamland. Turn off my alarm; get ready to leave for work; head out the door by 5:30AM.

When he got home tonight I asked: Did you hear Nate last night or my alarm? Nope. Ignorance really is bliss.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

LMAO...You mean sleeping like a rock, not holding you up and supporting you like rock...which is what I thought the post would be about. My husband too! He's sleeping on the couch because I need the whole bed being 9 months pregnant almost. Anyhow, I bring Elena down in the morning and give her bottle, turn on the tv, and feed her. He sleeps in the middle of it all. He can sleep for hours in the middle of it all. I wish I had that ability! Oh, to be a rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home