Thursday, August 11, 2005

Flashforward

So today I had CMT on (which, by the way, cannot be on when my husband is home) and my toddler was napping. I was dancing away with my 3-month-old to Gretchen Wilson's "When I Think of Cheating..." when I had what I would call a flashforward.

Suddenly I envisioned myself 25 years from now, dancing with my little boy at his wedding. Me being the small one as he leads me around the dance floor. What a fun thought!

I've had these flashforwards before. Such as when I envisioned my toddler talking to his friends in high school and saying, "Yeah, I never had a chance to be anything but a Steelers fan. My Dad had me in a Jerome Bettis jersey when I was 6 months old!"

I often wonder what my boys will be like, and look like, when they get older. And I'm so excited to find out!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

OMG...I am SO deathly afraid of flashforwards, I banish them from my mind. I am going to go blog about this. GREAT TOPICS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home